Tracking the misadventures of two friends as we attempt to change over to a more Paleo diet lifestyle. As an addict of chips, cheese dip, and milk chocolate, this should be an interesting journey.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 2 is now

Had a pretty successful week 1 with only very minor F-ups and just a single cheat dinner (sushi/rice). I can feel it working! As Samantha would say, I'm looking better in the mirror and my bikini season prospects are looking up.

Samantha is a good partner and bought me some Steve's Original paleo stuff. I scooped up TWENTY large paleokits over the weekend. They're pretty tasty and made from only the finest dehydrated monkey brain and spiced rutabaga. OK, maybe not but the combo of good beef jerky and strawberries and nuts is purty durn yum. Oh she also bought me a jump rope so I can work on my atrocious double under form.

Meanwhile, I have prepped for the week with a lot of fresh veg, meats, and other snacks. There are a lot of juicy CF WODs posted beginning with Fran tonite! I hope to go sub-4 on that beotch!

No comments:

Post a Comment