Tracking the misadventures of two friends as we attempt to change over to a more Paleo diet lifestyle. As an addict of chips, cheese dip, and milk chocolate, this should be an interesting journey.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 Tomorrow!

Warning! Tomorrow will be Samantha's first day on the Paleo diet. If she is able to stick with it, she will be irritable, grumpy, and unlike her usual pleasant self. Innocent bystanders, please stand by at a farther distance than usual! The lack of chips, cheese, and chocolate might turn her into a homo sapien equivalent of a T. Rex. However, I'm confident she will be able to find comfort in wonderful world of grilled meats and avocados! Fear not world...this spell will pass.

As for me, ha, having sat through the Chipmunks movie and Big Momma's House 2... I have a high tolerance for intestinal discomfort. As Samantha's mentor, guide, and, well, punching bag, I will do my best to usher her through this tough time and return peace, harmony, and rainbows to her world.
-Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment